- Travel Award is only intended to support students and early-career investigators (post-doctoral fellows, assistant professors, research associates or equivalent), particularly from developing countries without financial aid.
- Each awardee will receive a waived registration for virtual conference participation OR a travel support for in person participation up to a maximum of $1,000.00 (reduced to registration fee waiving if the awardee did not attend the Congress in person)
- The awardees will be invited to make oral presentation on the IUPS2022 Congress.
- Please complete the application form before 28 February 2022.
- Travel Award Application Form;
- Applicant’s abstract;
- Applicant’s CV or resume (no more than two pages);
- One signed letter of recommendation from supervisor or departmental head;
Conditions of Award
- The Organizing Committee of IUPS2022 is the only authority who can determine the type and amount of award based on the applicant’s submitted application materials;
- The awardees will be notified by email. The final list of awardees, with their institutional affiliation, will be announced on the IUPS2022 Congress website;
- The awardees MUST register and attend the conference to receive the award grant.
Travel Award Application Form
Travel award application is closed.
1 September 2021Early Bird Registration opens
1 September 2021Call for Abstracts
1 September 2021Virtual Travel Award Application opens
28 February 2022Deadline for Abstract and Virtual Travel Award
28 February 2022Deadline for Early Bird Registration
28 February 2022Scientific Program is ready
15 April 2022Deadline for Standard Registration
7-11 May 2022IUPS Congress begins!
Welcome to IUPS2022
The online system will be opened in April 2021.