Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts should be submitted through the online system.
- The abstract must be submitted in English.
- You must select a category for the abstract. The optional categories are as follows:
- I - Locomotion/Muscle
- II - Heart and Circulation
- III - Respiration
- IV - Endocrine, Reproduction and Development
- V - Neurobiology
- VI - Secretion and Absorption (GI, Kidney)
- VII - Molecular and Cellular
- VIII - Comparative: Evolution, Adaptation and Environment
- IX - Genomics and Biodiversity
- X - Physiome/Mathematical modeling
- XI - Education
- XII - Ethics
- Young Physiologist Symposia are organised for young researchers, including graduate students and early-career investigators (post-doctoral fellows, research associates, assistant professors or equivalent), who intend to orally present their latest research highlights in the Congress. For authors who wish to submit their abstracts to the Young Physiologist Symposium, please select the “Young Physiologist Symposium” option under the heading “Preferred Presentation Type”. Your abstract will then be considered for oral presentation at the Young Physiologist Symposium. Due to limited time slots, unsuccessful ones will be re-directed as Poster Presentation. You will be informed in due course on the outcome.
- Abbreviations should only be used for common terms. For uncommon terms the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
- Refer to the other instructions on the online abstract submission page.
1 September 2021Early Bird Registration opens
1 September 2021Call for Abstracts
1 September 2021Travel Award Application opens
15 November 2021Deadline for Abstract and Travel Award
31 December 2021Announcement of Travel Award
15 January 2022Deadline for Early Bird Registration
28 February 2022Scientific Program is ready
31 March 2022Deadline for Late Registration
7-11 May 2022IUPS Congress begins!
Welcome to IUPS2022
The online system will be opened in April 2021.